For best results, compare against the colour chart supplied with your Test Strips.
• Peak Water can only be used with safe, potable drinking water. Peak Water cannot be used for the treatment of contaminated water.
• Peak Water is NOT a kettle. It cannot be placed on a heat source and should only be used with cold/room temperature water.
• Filtration times will vary depending on the setting and can range from 2.5 to 5 minutes.
• A hard water setting will have a slower flow rate when compared to a soft water setting.
• For optimal results, ensure that all water has passed through the Filter before pouring. Pouring half-way through the filtration process can result in unfiltered water exiting the jug and mixing with your new filtered water.
• Peak Water can be stored either in or outside a refrigerator and fits most commercially available refrigerator doors.
• Peak Water is not dishwasher safe and should be hand-washed only.